Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

More Christmas projects!

Today I'm posting some projects I did for the Stanley side of the family - it's all about the little ones for this gathering.

 

 

These are the gift tags I made for the packages for the little ones under age .

 

 

 

 

Here is a closeup of the tag which I cased from one I saw on Pinterest. I changed a few things that I thought added to the project.





The older children got an envelope with money inside (which is the BEST gift at that age) I also made Rolo Snowmen for everyone. Another project I got off of Pinterest. Did I mention I LOVE Pinterest!!


I wrapped Rolo Candy with Whisper White cardstock which I embossed with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The nose was made with Simply Pressed Clay and Pumpkin Pie ink. The eyes and buttons were made with a variety of punches with Pearl Basic Jewels for the center of the buttons.

 

 


Closeup of the snowman.

I hope you enjoyed these projects and will give them a try yourself!

Next post will be all about Valentines Day.....






No comments:

Post a Comment