Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

December 2014 Christmas Cards


Missing in action AGAIN! These were the cards I sent for Christmas....


I worked on two styles this year

 On this card I punched out the ornaments with the thinlits die on the Wild Wasabi cardstock. Stamped the pine in Always Artichoke then embossed with clear embossing powder. Embossed the whole thing with a stripped embossing folder. The ornaments were embossed with silver embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock for the second layer and both layers were placed on a Crumb Cake card.


I stamped several pieces of Sahara Sand cardstock with Soft Suede ink using the Hardwood Background stamp. From these I made the door slats. The wreath is made from the stem on the Bird Builder punch.


Tomorrow I will post some other projects I made for Christmas gifts....



No comments:

Post a Comment