Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

another Birthday Card

 
Things have been a little crazy so I haven't blogged in a while...hope to be posting some new Valentine projects soon.
 

 
 
I have a new StampinUp web page at http://pstanley.stampinup.net where the latest promotions are posted and a great place to see all the StampUp products in their catalog. For anyone who hasn't seen their latest catalog you'll be amazed at what they offer!!
 
 There is also a new product put out by StampinUp that you can order called My Paper Pumpkin at www.mypaperpumpkin.com which is a monthly kit that contains everything you need to complete a project. It cost $19.95 and great for anyone who would like to try card making.  I just ordered my 1st kit and will post it's contents when I receive it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment